There may be times when you need to detect local IP addresses within your LAN (Local Area Network). This advanced IP scanner is absolutely free and yet it has already been adopted by more than 22 million users. Some basic functions include the ability to see all network devices to remotely control other computers and if required even to shut down computers within a network. So it is clear to see why IT professionals enjoy this software.
Features Options and Functions
This advanced IP scanner requires no installation on a computer so memory allocation is not an issue. All results can be logged into a CSV file so the system is a great option for network administrators during troubleshooting processes. Computers can also be remotely accessed through the use of RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) software. This enables the user to disable or deactivate systems with a few simple steps. All network shares can also be quickly accessed. This is important when scanning for viruses or if a potential security breach has been detected. Finally this advanced IP scanner is designed to be operated by those with little IT experience. Its intuitive layout is perfect for beginners and professionals alike.
- The scanning engine has been improved, giving greater speed and accuracy
- The opportunity to view free IP-addresses in the list of scan results has been added
- The results can be saved as HTML or CSV files
- The user interface has been improved
- New languages (Thai, Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch) have been added